Read the book that inspired the creation of this blog: Afghan Hearts & Minds

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Future of Afghanistan in a Novel

What do you think the future of Afghanistan will be like? My next novel, More Than After, is going to be placed 500 years in the future in Afghanistan. In my perspective, Afghanistan will no longer be affected by tribal wars. Afghans will be united in their struggle against natural disaster. It is a well-known fact that natural disaster is going to strike around the world increasingly in the years to come. In my estimate, Afghanistan's cities will be almost entirely demolished, just as the whole world will be affected.

In light of this demolition, leaders will have to rise to take up the responsibility of providing survival. This is where the novel will begin. I hope my imagination will capture the reader's belief in what could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment